Candidates will understand the effects of the thermal environment on people and learn to assess and control the risks associated with thermal stress.
We are delighted to announce that we will now be delivering our courses remotely on the video conferencing platform GoTo, enabling students to receive the same level of technical learning as they would in the classroom.
All materials are delivered in advance to participants including those for practical assessments. Exams are also held online.
- Identify source of thermal stress within the working environment
- Understand the nature of thermal strain on the body
- Make an assessment through measurement and other methods
- Evaluate risk form exposure to thermal stress
- Suggest appropriate control methods for thermal environment
Select from the available course dates below to complete your registration.
In the event of a cancellation, the following fees will apply:
- Cancellation within 4 weeks of course start date: 50% of total course fee.
- Cancellation within 2 weeks of course start date: 100% of total course fee.