You can work towards the International Certificate by studying the RED OHMS Training Intermediate Modules.
These are 5-day taught courses that provide practical, hands-on training. Students are taught in small groups by our approved trainers and the courses are very interactive with workshops and exercises.
Candidates will understand the techniques for assessing exposure to hazardous substances in workplace and how exposure information can be used to assess risk.
We are delighted to announce that we will now be delivering our courses remotely on the video conferencing platform GoTo, enabling students to receive the same level of technical learning as they would in the classroom.
All materials are delivered in advance to participants including those for practical assessments. Exams are also held online.
- Describe the general approach to health risk assessment, including the role of atmospheric monitoring.
- Select appropriate equipment to measure specific airborne contaminants and devise a suitable sampling strategy.
- Present the results for health risk assessment purposes to comply with relevant legislation.
On completion of each module, you will receive an Award of Successful Course Completion for that module.
To obtain the International Certificate, you must complete six modules, including four core subjects and two others chosen from three options.
Occupational Hygienists who have COH status are also eligible to gain COH points for their attendance and completion of the ICertOH modules.
For each 5 day module COHs will gain 1 point per day with a total of 5 points.
We are currently taking registrations of interest for this course.
Please complete the waitlist form and we will advise you of any upcoming course dates.
In the event of a cancellation, the following fees will apply:
- Cancellation within 4 weeks of course start date: 50% of total course fee.
- Cancellation within 2 weeks of course start date: 100% of total course fee.