Candidates will be introduced to ergonomics (muscular skeletal disorders, manual handling, etc.) and learn to apply ergonomics in the design of work, equipment and the workplace including social and legal concerns.
- Optimise the efficiency and effectiveness of activities in the workplace using ergonomic solutions.
- Understand ergonomic risk assessment and appropriate control measures.
- Understand the causes of upper limb disorders and how to reduce them.
- Understand the impacts of workplace layout and equipment design.
- Appreciate environmental aspects of good ergonomic design.
We are currently taking registrations of interest for this course.
Please complete the waitlist form and we will advise you of any upcoming course dates.
In the event of a cancellation, the following fees will apply:
- Cancellation within 4 weeks of course start date: 50% of total course fee.
- Cancellation within 2 weeks of course start date: 100% of total course fee.