Our workforce is spread throughout Australia with opportunities regularly becoming available.
RED OHMS Group employs a range of environmental and occupational hygiene consultants, from those starting out after completing a degree through to principal level consultants with extensive experience.
We encourage you to submit your CV through the below email. If your CV closely matches the requirements above, and an opportunity becomes available, our Human Resources team may make contact.
RED OHMS Group, is a fast-growing established consultancy, with Headquarters in Perth and national office locations throughout Australia. We specialise in providing occupational hygiene, environment, hazmat and training support solutions for a number of business sectors. We work smart, are committed and keen to succeed.
We are looking for Expressions of Interest to join our Graduate Development Program, we welcome both Graduate and Post Graduate students to apply.
The Graduate Development Program will provide participants with the experience and development necessary to position them for a successful career in the Occupational Hygiene Field with RED OHMS Group
The Program specifically aims to:
- Registered Hygiene Sampler & Mine Air Quality Officer qualifications with DMIRS
- Mentoring in conducting sampling for fibres, dust, heavy metals (e.g., welding fume) and volatile organic compounds in accordance with relevant standards or guidance documents.
- Noise Officer certification and noise survey experience.
- Guidance on the use of scientific testing equipment associated with noise dosimetry
- Supervision in conducting health and hygiene risk assessments.
- Mentorship in the preparation and reviewing of technical reports
RED OHMS Group is a workplace health and safety and environmental consultancy business having its Head Office in Perth and its regional offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Darwin and Kalgoorlie.
We are a seeking an experienced Accounts Officer to join the Finance team in our Head Office located in West Perth. The RED OHMS Head Office hosts our centralised support services teams for the wider Australian business.
We value our people and continue to focus on a good work life balance. We have an established career development pathway and are proactive in getting you established on yours. If you are looking for an honest, professional and inclusive atmosphere, we would encourage you to get in contact with us.
Key responsibilities of the role will involve though not limited to:
Accounts Receivable/ Payable Function:
- Ensuring accurate and timely invoicing to all Clients
- Verify and accurately post all receipts for Clients
- Follow up on any outstanding receipts due
- Client onboarding
- Supplier reconciliation
- Supplier onboarding
- Liaison with operational team regarding invoicing and invoicing queries
- Processing and coding of accounts payable invoices
- Preparation of fortnightly payment run
The RED OHMS Group is an established and growing consultancy, with Headquarters in Perth, specialising in providing asbestos consultancy, occupational hygiene, environment and training support and solutions for our client base. We work smart, we’re committed and we are keen to succeed. If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you!
What we offer:
- Career progression pathways
- Dynamic working environment
- Work life balance
- Diverse working locations
- Upskilling opportunities
- Access to our mentoring program
We are looking for Hazmat Consultants (Perth, Darwin or Brisbane based) who have some experience in the following:
- Undertaking inspections for the presence of asbestos/hazmat building materials;
- Conducting asbestos airborne fibre sampling in accordance with relevant standards or guidance documents;
- Undertaking visual clearance inspections following asbestos remediation;
- Supervision of asbestos remediation;
- Technical report writing and development of asbestos registers; and
- Project management.
RED OHMS Group is a growing consultancy headquartered in Perth with an increasing presence Australia wide. We specialise in providing asbestos consulting, safety, occupational hygiene, environmental and training support and solutions for our industrial client base. We work smart, we’re committed and we’re keen to succeed. If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for an Environmental Consultant with 3-5+ years’ experience in the resources industry (mining operations and/or heavy industry) who would like to join us, initially on a casual basis, to work with our clients on a range of environmental projects.
Ideally, you would be a pragmatic and hands on type of person with a level of experience in:
- Providing operational/construction environmental/ HSE support
- Environmental/HSE Management System implementation
- Environmental monitoring – ground and surface water, dust, noise etc.
- Data analysis and report writing
- Governance processes – inspections, auditing and reporting
RED OHMS Group is an Occupational Health, Hygiene, Safety and Environmental consulting company, with our headquarters based in Perth. Our diverse industry portfolio spans industries such as mining, oil and gas, government, rail, and commercial facilities.
The RED OHMS Group of companies is experiencing rapid growth, therefore we are looking for experienced Hygiene Technicians to join our diverse and agile Perth based team.
To be successful in the position we are looking for a Hygiene Technicians hit the ground running with at least 2 – 5 years experience in the following:
- conducting sampling for fibres, dust, heavy metals (e.g. welding fume) and volatile organic compounds in accordance with relevant standards or guidance documents;
- equipment calibration requirements;
- project management.
Register your interest
If a suitable role isn’t currently being advertised, we encourage you to submit your CV through the below registration form.
If your CV closely matches the requirements above, and an opportunity becomes available, our Human Resources team may make contact.