Our workforce is spread throughout Australia with opportunities regularly becoming available.
RED OHMS Group employs a range of environmental and occupational hygiene consultants, from those starting out after completing a degree through to principal level consultants with extensive experience.
We encourage you to submit your CV through the below email. If your CV closely matches the requirements above, and an opportunity becomes available, our Human Resources team may make contact.
Who we are
RED OHMS Group is a NATA and ISO certified consultancy, with Headquarters in Perth, that services the mining, oil and gas, industry and government across Australia. We are specialists in providing occupational hygiene, environment, hazmat and training support and solutions for our client base. We work smart, are committed and keen to succeed.
The Program specifically aims to:
- Registered Hygiene Sampler & Mine Air Quality Officer qualifications with DMIRS
- Mentoring in conducting sampling for fibres, dust, heavy metals (e.g., welding fume) and volatile organic compounds in accordance with relevant standards or guidance documents.
- Noise Officer certification and noise survey experience.
- Guidance on the use of scientific testing equipment associated with noise dosimetry
- Supervision in conducting health and hygiene risk assessments.
- Mentorship in the preparation and reviewing of technical reports
We are looking for Hazmat Consultants (Perth, Darwin or Brisbane based) who have some experience in the following:
- Undertaking inspections for the presence of asbestos/hazmat building materials;
- Conducting asbestos airborne fibre sampling in accordance with relevant standards or guidance documents;
- Undertaking visual clearance inspections following asbestos remediation;
- Supervision of asbestos remediation;
- Technical report writing and development of asbestos registers; and
- Project management.
We are looking for an Environmental Consultant with 3-5+ years’ experience in the resources industry (mining operations and/or heavy industry) who would like to join us, initially on a casual basis, to work with our clients on a range of environmental projects.
Ideally, you would be a pragmatic and hands on type of person with a level of experience in:
- Providing operational/construction environmental/ HSE support
- Environmental/HSE Management System implementation
- Environmental monitoring – ground and surface water, dust, noise etc.
- Data analysis and report writing
- Governance processes – inspections, auditing and reporting
To be successful in the position we are looking for a Hygiene Technicians hit the ground running with at least 2 – 5 years experience in the following:
- conducting sampling for fibres, dust, heavy metals (e.g. welding fume) and volatile organic compounds in accordance with relevant standards or guidance documents;
- equipment calibration requirements;
- project management.
Register your interest
If a suitable role isn’t currently being advertised, we encourage you to submit your CV through the below registration form.
If your CV closely matches the requirements above, and an opportunity becomes available, our Human Resources team may make contact.