Our workforce is spread throughout Australia with opportunities regularly becoming available.
RED OHMS Group employs a range of environmental and occupational hygiene consultants, from those starting out after completing a degree through to principal level consultants with extensive experience.
We encourage you to submit your CV through the below email. If your CV closely matches the requirements above, and an opportunity becomes available, our Human Resources team may make contact.
The RED OHMS Group is a consultancy with our headquarters in Perth, but servicing the resources industry and government across Australia. We specialise in providing occupational hygiene, environment, asbestos and training support and solutions for our industrial client base. We work smart, are committed and keen to succeed. If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you!
To be successful in the position we are looking for an Occupational Hygienist who has proven experience in the following:
- Conducting health and hygiene risk assessments;
- Creating health and hygiene management plans;
- Conducting noise surveys;
- Expert knowledge and skills in the operation and execution of industry related equipment e.g., fibre, dust, heavy metals (welding fumes), noise and volatile organic compounds;
- Project management skills in planning, preparing, & executing health/ hygiene monitoring programmes; and
- Experience in researching occupational hygiene issues and providing pragmatic solutions to our clients.
RED OHMS Group is an Occupational Health, Hygiene, Safety and Environmental consulting company, with our headquarters based in Perth. Our diverse industry portfolio spans industries such as mining, oil and gas, government, rail, and commercial facilities.
The RED OHMS Group of companies is experiencing rapid growth, therefore we are looking for experienced Hygiene Technicians to join our diverse and agile Perth based team.
To be successful in the position we are looking for a Hygiene Technicians hit the ground running with at least 2 – 5 years experience in the following:
- conducting sampling for fibres, dust, heavy metals (e.g. welding fume) and volatile organic compounds in accordance with relevant standards or guidance documents;
- equipment calibration requirements;
- project management.
The RED OHMS Group is a growing consultancy, with Headquarters in Perth, specialising in providing asbestos consultancy, occupational hygiene, environment and training support and solutions for our industrial client base. We work smart, we’re committed and we’re keen to succeed. If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for a Darwin based Hazmat Consultant who has some experience in the following:
- undertaking inspections for the presence of asbestos/hazmat building materials;
- conducting asbestos airborne fibre sampling in accordance with relevant standards or guidance documents;
- undertaking visual clearance inspections following asbestos remediation;
- supervision of asbestos remediation;
- technical report writing and development of asbestos registers; and
- project management.
Register your interest
If a suitable role isn’t currently being advertised, we encourage you to submit your CV through the below registration form.
If your CV closely matches the requirements above, and an opportunity becomes available, our Human Resources team may make contact.