Our workforce is spread throughout Australia with opportunities regularly becoming available.
RED OHMS Group employs a range of environmental and occupational hygiene consultants, from those starting out after completing a degree through to principal level consultants with extensive experience.
We encourage you to submit your CV through the below email. If your CV closely matches the requirements above, and an opportunity becomes available, our Human Resources team may make contact.
Business Services Officer
We are looking for an experienced Business Services Officer to join our team assisting in the day-to-day operations of the Company.
Key responsibilities will involve but not be limited to:
- maintenance of the company integrated management system
- manage the day to day running of the office including general office supplies as required.
- Accounts payable and payroll experience are desirable
- maintenance and update of company intranet – SharePoint
- arrange couriers and freight
- coordinate company events
- providing business services support to interstate offices
- provide other administration support as required
Register your interest in future vacancies via the registration form
If a suitable role isn’t currently being advertised, we encourage you to submit your CV through the below registration form.
If your CV closely matches the requirements above, and an opportunity becomes available, our Human Resources team may make contact.