Candidates will understand the nature of noise in the workplace and the effects of noise on people, and learn how to assess noise in the general environment and the significance of measurement data against compliance standards.
We are delighted to announce that we will now be delivering our courses remotely on the video conferencing platform GoTo, enabling students to receive the same level of technical learning as they would in the classroom.
All materials are delivered in advance to participants including those for practical assessments. Exams are also held online.
- Describe the consequences to health and well being of excessive exposure to noise
- Understand the measurement (including dosimetry) of noise against current standards
- Conduct surveys in the workplace to assess risk from noise
- Advice on the need for and means of control including PPE
- Appreciate and advise on environmental noise assessment
- Understand current standards and good practice in these fields.
Select from the available course dates below to complete your registration.
In the event of a cancellation, the following fees will apply:
- Cancellation within 4 weeks of course start date: 50% of total course fee.
- Cancellation within 2 weeks of course start date: 100% of total course fee.